Banana + Oat Pancakes
The most delicious 3-ingredient pancakes. Banana. Eggs. Oats. That’s it! We promise you’ll be hooked.
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1 1/2 cup oats, partially ground
Butter or coconut oil, for cooking
- In a mixing bowl, combine mashed bananas, eggs, and oats and mix well.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, add butter or coconut oil for cooking.
- Spoon or pipe in the pancake batter to your desired pancake size.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, until the pancakes are golden brown and crispy on each side.
- Add your desired toppings, and enjoy!
Recipe by The 1000 at https://blog.helloyumi.com/eat-more/baby-me-series-banana-oat-pancakes/