Easy Garlic + Citrus Salmon
5 ingredients (yes, really!) Truly simple and delicious.
1 tablespoon butter or ghee
1 large salmon steak, organic and boneless
2 teaspoons minced garlic
Juice of 1/2 a lemon / 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Dash of salt + pepper
Fresh lemon wedges and herbs, if desired
- Begin by placing a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add butter or ghee, and allow to melt slightly.
- Add in the salmon steak, minced garlic, juice of 1/2 a lemon, salt and pepper.
- Cook the salmon steak for approximately 4 minutes on each side, until the salmon is browned on the outside, and tender and flaky on the inside.
- Garnish an additional spritz of fresh lemon juice and/or fresh herbs.
Recipe by The 1000 at https://blog.helloyumi.com/eat-more/baby-me-series-salmon-orzo-broccoli-dinner/