Cinnamon Blueberry Oatmeal
We’re bringing back the classics. Homemade oatmeal any way you like in under 15 minutes.
2 cups water
1 cup oats
2-3 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup frozen mini blueberries
1-2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
A sprinkle of cinnamon
- In a small pot, combine water and oats. Simmer the mixture over medium heat until all of the liquid is absorbed and the oats are smooth and creamy (about 8-10 minutes), making sure to stir occasionally.
- Once the oatmeal mixture is fully cooked, add in vanilla, cinnamon and maple syrup. Mix until well combined.
- Remove mixture from heat.
- Gently fold in frozen blueberries. These will add flavor and help cool down the oatmeal so that you can enjoy it right away.
- Divide the oatmeal amongst bowls.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons of almond milk over the oatmeal, add a scoop of peanut butter on the side, and top it off with a sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Recipe by The 1000 at https://blog.helloyumi.com/eat-more/from-our-kitchen-cinnamon-blueberry-oatmeal/