From Our Kitchen: Instant Pot Veggie Stew
A quick, easy and nutritious excuse to use your Instant Pot.
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 small onion or 1/2 large onion, diced
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 cups organic, low-sodium vegetable broth
14.5 ounce can organic, salt-free diced tomatoes
14.5 ounce can organic chickpeas
14.5 ounce can organic white beans
1 cup organic butternut squash, peeled and diced
7 ounces organic baby spinach
- Place the Instant Pot on the sauté setting and add olive oil, onions and garlic.
- Sauté the onions and garlic until the onions are soft and translucent.
- Add in the curry powder, cinnamon, paprika, salt and pepper, and mix well to combine with the sautéed onions and garlic.
- Switch the Instant Pot from the sauté setting to STEW setting, and add in vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, chickpeas, white beans and butternut squash.
- Set the Instant Pot timer to 30 minutes and let the Instant Pot work it’s magic.
- Once the timer is done and the steam pressure has been released, open the lid on the Instant Pot and stir in the baby spinach.
- Serve immediately as is, or transfer to a blender if you prefer a totally smooth mixture.
Recipe by The 1000 at https://blog.helloyumi.com/eat-more/from-our-kitchen-instant-pot-veggie-stew/