Lemon Blueberry Muffins
Sweetened by nature, not by refined sugar.
- 2 smashed bananas
- 1/2 cup vanilla or coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup oat flour (ground oats)
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint of fresh blueberries (or 1 cup of organic frozen blueberries)
- zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 375 (F) degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients into the bowl containing the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Using a spatula, gently fold in the blueberries and lemon zest.
- In a paper-lined or greased mini muffin tin, pour in the muffin batter until the tins are filled 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes, until the tops of the mini muffins are golden brown.
- Let cool, and enjoy!
Recipe by The 1000 at https://blog.helloyumi.com/eat-more/toddler-snack-lemon-blueberry-muffins/