Spring is starting to really heat up, so we thought it’d be a good time to drop one of our favorite, refreshing, dessert recipes – Vegan Coconut Yogurt Drops! Now we say dessert recipe, but since these are low in sugar and use our original, Yumi blends, they can also be an anytime-snack for the whole fam-bam. Our yogurt drops melt quickly in babies mouthes and are a cold and creamy treat for older kids and adults. Made with unsweetened vanilla coconut yogurt, and a fruit or vegetable puree, this recipe is a great way to use up an extra Yumi jar you have lying around. If you’re out of Yumi jars, feel free to use any fruit or vegetable puree – just make sure it has no added sugar to protect your babe’s tiny teeth.
The best part about this recipe? It takes less than 5 minutes to make. We call that a parenting win.
Yumi's Vegan Coconut Yogurt Drops
Cool and refreshing vegan coconut yogurt drops - perfect for a healthy snack or a teething baby.
- 3 Containers of Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Yogurt (around 16 ounces total)
- 1 Yumi Jar or 4-5 ounces of Any Fruit / Vegetable Puree
*We recommend flavors such as carrot, beets, apple or pear ✨
- Line a baking sheet that fits in your freezer with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine coconut yogurt and a fruit or vegetable puree, and mix well.
- Fill a plastic pastry bag (a gallon size Ziploc works, too) with the coconut yogurt mixture.
- Using scissors, snip off a small corner of the pastry bag, and pipe quarter-size drops onto the parchment-lined baking sheet until there is no mixture remaining.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour to freeze.
- Enjoy right away, or allow them to sit at room temperature for 3-5 minutes before snacking on them.
*These yogurt drops may be stored in the freezer for up to one month. We recommend storing them in an airtight container and layering parchment paper in-between the layers of yogurt drops.