Yumi's Vegan Coconut Yogurt Drops
Cool and refreshing vegan coconut yogurt drops - perfect for a healthy snack or a teething baby.
*We recommend flavors such as carrot, beets, apple or pear ✨
- Line a baking sheet that fits in your freezer with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine coconut yogurt and a fruit or vegetable puree, and mix well.
- Fill a plastic pastry bag (a gallon size Ziploc works, too) with the coconut yogurt mixture.
- Using scissors, snip off a small corner of the pastry bag, and pipe quarter-size drops onto the parchment-lined baking sheet until there is no mixture remaining.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour to freeze.
- Enjoy right away, or allow them to sit at room temperature for 3-5 minutes before snacking on them.
*These yogurt drops may be stored in the freezer for up to one month. We recommend storing them in an airtight container and layering parchment paper in-between the layers of yogurt drops.
Recipe by The 1000 at https://blog.helloyumi.com/eat-more/yumis-vegan-coconut-yogurt-drops/